
I am newly obsessed with blogs. My good pal, Jenny Lynn (http://jcoon.blogspot.com/) has one and so I've been pushing Blogs on all my friends. My first push started with my pal Tedder Vance as a way to keep up with his golfing expeditions and his personal tomfoolery. So we created Tedder's blog one night (http://tedsforeplay.blogspot.com/) ...many, many moons ago and his blog has seen no action since (although TV himself has seen quite a bit- ha). So since TV has let me down in the blogging world, my random thought de jour (yesterday) was for Lizzy Lizzardson to create one....and hooray she did!!!! (http://lizzyslizardlounge.blogspot.com/)
So...back to me...after pushing blogs on my friends, I decided that I needed one myself albeit that I have nothing really poignant to say. So, for today….well for the moment…I’ll leave it at that!
1 comment:
ok - i need to steal some of your likes & dislikes!! love them! and, love your new blog!!
Post a Comment