Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Meatloaf Meltdown
I'm currently really into the Celebrity Apprentice. It's my favorite of all the "apprenti", as I say. I like the both the personalities and the charitable aspect...makes for excellent crack television!!!
If you aren't watching, then you are missing out on the nuttiness of Gary Busey, the greatness of John Rich, the classiness of Marlee Matlin, the bossiness of Star Jones, the Jacksoness of LaToya Jackson, and so on. But...what you've most missed out on is the Meatloaf Meltdown! It is must-share-television. Here is a clip of Meat's Meltdown on last Sunday's episode.
Incidentally, Meatloaf went to Thomas Jefferson High School in Dallas with my dad. Doesn't have anything to do with anything, but just thought I'd share.
Also, just for the record...I hope John Rich wins. I just love him!
All for now.
LLE
Labels:
Boob Tube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What was that about? at least explain the situation. I had no idea Meatloaf was so old.
Meat thought Gary Busey had stolen some of his art supplies on a project...turns out Gary hadn't. Basically it was just the straw that broke the camel's back on Meatloaf's frustration with Gary Busey. They made up on that same episode...at least for now.
Great- Good Real Entertainment All Through !
Post a Comment