Last Thursday Ashley and I hosted our 3rd Annual "Silent Night? Not Tonight!" Christmas party. She and I started the tradition after both of moved here from Dallas and Fort Worth. About 60 of our closest friends came by for some of Ashley's yummy grub and our signature cocktail...the pomegranate martini.
The evening ended, as it typically does, with a late night dance and sing-a-long. The highlight of my evening though, was the Beyonce dance class that I felt the need to teach to Hogan, Ryan, Ted, Winn, and Katie. The song du jour is Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and because I love a good dance routine I felt the need to share with my pals. Wendy captured the session on video, but I don't have access to that and am not sure I'll share it anyway...so the pics will have to suffice.
Take a look at what the dance is actually suppose to look like...
So we can now cross another successful party off the list and move on to planning the next fete ...and believe me this spring is filled with them.
Special thanks to Teddy and Banning for helping set up for the shindig and to Katie, Ryan and Ted for helping clean up the next morning.
Click here for more pics from the party.
Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment