
Saw this article and wondered if I had reason to be alarmed! We shall see...
10 warning signs that you may be addicted to Facebook
1. Facebook is your home page. - check, well one of them...I have 5 home pages
2. You update your status more than twice a day. - check, check
3. You have over 500 "friends" half of whom you've never actually met. - 988 and counting....although I'll never beat Lizzie
4. As soon as you step away from your computer you're on FB on your phone. - love my iPhone app
5. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you a) click on someone's profile more than once a day even if they haven't messaged or tagged you in a photo. b) have dragged and dropped more than 3 FB photos (not from your own profile) c) actually go to a place mentioned on someone's page in hopes of seeing them in real life...creepy! - This one I'm actually home free on, whew
1. Facebook is your home page. - check, well one of them...I have 5 home pages
2. You update your status more than twice a day. - check, check
3. You have over 500 "friends" half of whom you've never actually met. - 988 and counting....although I'll never beat Lizzie
4. As soon as you step away from your computer you're on FB on your phone. - love my iPhone app
5. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you a) click on someone's profile more than once a day even if they haven't messaged or tagged you in a photo. b) have dragged and dropped more than 3 FB photos (not from your own profile) c) actually go to a place mentioned on someone's page in hopes of seeing them in real life...creepy! - This one I'm actually home free on, whew
6. You change your profile picture more than a 12-year-old girl. - I used to, but gave up that addiction. Thinking of starting back up again though. So I guess I have to count this as a yes.
7. You have checked your FB page while reading this article. - Actually I have...to check my number of friends back on question #3
8. You clean up your "wall" so it looks like you spend less time on FB. - Another safe one. Don't care if it "looks like" I spend a lot of time on FB...I do!
9. You are a member of more than 10 groups and respond to every event invitation "attending" even if you have no intention of going. - Nope
10. You change your relationship status just to mess with people. - Ending on a good note...don't do this one either!
Ok...so not as bad as I thought. 6 out of 10...not terrible. Some areas of growth, but it could be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment