
It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, this year has not been my best blogging performance. I just can't seem to get it together. I think it's time to officially declare that I'm in a funk. Not just as far as blogging goes, but really all in all. Seriously, I've even given up Dancing With the Stars!!!
I think most of it has to do with my job. It's been pretty stressful over the past six months...budget cuts, staff reductions, salary reductions, and all the while still being overworked and underpaid. I know, I know...be grateful that you have a job...think of all those without jobs...yada, yada, yada. I am grateful for a job, but that doesn't really help the dark cloud that seems to hover over my office building.
The good news is...recognition is half the battle, right?!?! Actually, I have been feeling a bit better...even a coworkers noticed and asked what changed. The truth is I just had a come to Jesus meeting with myself and said...you better get it together. This was really about my job, but I figure I should get it together in regards to my blog or I won't have any readers left...if I do still have any.
So, bear with me. Hang in there. Check back with me every now and then and hopefully I'll surprise you (and me) and get my ass back in the game.
2 comments:
Please don't leave Austin to get out of your funk!
Your blogs would be so much cooler if you included me in them more often.
Post a Comment