Just to keep you on pins and needles (as I'm sure you all are), I thought I'd hold back the infamous quote list from the Montana trip for a few days. Since you've been brought up to speed on all (well...most) of our doings in Bigfork, Montana, I will now share with you the quote list from my summer trip to Montana. We got some good ones this time. Rod may very well have the makings of a second edition shirt.
In case you are new to the quote list, let me through down some rules/disclaimers:
1) Names are not changes to protect the not-so-innocent
2) Quotes do not necessarily literally mean what they say...but yet, sometimes they do and we'll never tell.
3) Some, but very few, liberties have been taken to make up for those not so accurately scribed quotations (I'd like to thank my friend Vodka for that).
4) I recognize that quotes aren't near as fun for those not in attendance...sorry, but since they are fun for a few they will be shared with the masses (ok, so masses is propably a stretch for Leigh Leigh Land readers, but it's my land and I'm going with it)
5) The messenger must not be shot...aka I cannot be held responsible for the stupid, silly, and sometimes inappropriate things people say (unless of course I said it).
Now that the legalities are out of the way, let the fun begin:
That kid is in for the ride of his life. - Leigh
It's been a while since I had a rod in my hand. - Leigh
Where's Wally when you need him? - Ash
It's a big production between the Aggies and the whores. - Leigh
And here's the problem...I have no Pip's. - Leigh
...because her face is in your vagina. - Leigh
We better have some Hot Damn on that boat to loosen him up. - Alicia (it should be noted that this quote made the list via phone call)
I'll see you tomorrow if I don't kill myself first. - Alicia (again via phone)
You're really creeping me out. - Ashley
Maybe I'll be British tonight. - Leigh .
..the town needs to know we're here. -Leigh
How many times have I had my leg up on things at your house. - Leigh
Tell Leigh I go bareback, therefore not applicable. - Brett (and Brett is on the board via phone)
That's not the only reason people look us funny in this bar. - Ashley
So maybe that's what a drink is supposed to taste like. - Leigh
I mean...that was a $225 nap. - Ashley
I'm glad I get a do over in Montana. -Brett
Every Memorial Day there was seamen all over the streets. - Brett
I treat my guys really well. - Alicia
Can someone hold my hand through this. - Brett
We sat on the porch and just moaned. - Leigh
And I'll be hiding it in my special box. - Ash
We've been thrusting a lot of stuff on your face. - Leigh
I don't like things that sting...especially when you pee. - Brett
Do you want me to go choke out a deer? - Brett......Is that a euphemism? -Leigh
Just keep it in your pants. - Brett
I don't like the taste of steel in my mouth. - Ash
There's only so much I can do with my hands. - Leigh
...and I love a good climax. -Leigh
I've been peed on before. - Brett
He's the one who had to leave the office when I pulled my pants down - Alicia
...because my crotch wasn't wet. - Brett
If you defecate you have to own up to it. - Brett
It hurts inside. - Leigh
Hey...I'm gonna pack some poo poo paper. - Brett
My muff! - Alicia
No...don't use your finger. - Ash
I think I had a decanter too many. - Alicia
The gripper. - Brett
Don't grab your penis. - Leigh
I have pepto. - Ashley...Oh I already took 4....I'm on lock down. - Brett
I'll have some Taylor Swift. - Brett
Give that a swallow and tell me what you think. - Brett
If you're gonna remember one thing it should be where you left your pants. - McCreedy
Holy f^%#....I haven't dropped near enough acid for that. - McCreedy
No really...you're gonna have to explain the llama. - Rod
Wait that's all Leigh's?!?! - Rod
You like to rub it? - Rod
You have to work harder from the back. - Rod
I feel high. - Brett
That guy on the bow of the boat is drinking heavily. - Random fisherman
I brought questions to break the ice. - Leigh.
Pull it out Lish. - Rod
We're mating. - Leigh....I like it when you guys do that. - Rod
It's not very often I get you in the position. - Rod
We hit the sweet spot. - Alicia
I could really go both ways. - Alicia
She always takes it from behind. - Leigh
I do my best work on my knees. - Leigh...You do do your best work on your knees. - Rod
What are you doing to me Rod? - Alicia
I just want to clear things up...I didn't start that. - Rod
This chair is making me moist. - Alicia
He can just loaf off the boat. - McCreedy
I'm against any ass shoving. - Brett
I've had a lot work done down there. I just want people to stay away. - Brett
I figured I'd get y'all drunk enough and... - Brett
You're either about to win or you're about to expose yourself. - Leigh
They just do...I mean who would put doo doo in a sock? - Brett
Really...if your really cold you stick it the groin area. - Alicia
How'd y'all get me to do that? -McCreedy
Was that just alcohol? - McCreedy
Everyone's always trying to get in McCreedy's pants? - McCreedy
I don't buy into a lot of what they say but... - Brett
I like songs about colored people. - Leigh
I'm really pleased with Brett's performance. - Ashley
I'll just say I don't put balls in my mouth. - Leigh
There's just one thing we want...either____ or _____. - Brett
Brett is actually the definition of being creepy without being creepy. - Ashley
I like the emotional unavailability...but I also need them to treat me badly. - Ashley
Is that a uterus hanging out or are those just balls? - Leigh
I had a good experience with my round brush today...and not in a weird way. - Leigh
Why do I look so big...I mean I'm not Wally. - Brett
No...Rod always strokes us. - Leigh
I'm on my 4th wind. - Brett
He was giving out any vibes when we were down there....but he wasn't playing footsie with me. - Brett
He ate his ass. - Brett
That's the chair that made me moist. -Alicia
Whatever gets the squint out of your eyes. - Eric
Isn't it you that's good at tossing rocks? - Leigh
I'm really into this new band called Led Zeppelin. - Leigh
You want to touch mine. - Brett
Would you like to be my gripper?- Brett
She's been known to wet herself a time or too. - Leigh
She made a Sunday with your spunk on top. - Leigh
They call me Aqua Poo. - Brett
Are you getting wet over there? - Alicia
He gave us a stare when she was digging. - Alicia
I look around and you say all these people are normal...you've been at Ego''s too long. - Alicia
He hoisted his junk. - Leigh
I'm not always a whore. - Alicia
I hate dancing cowboys. - Leigh
You just put it in your throat and let it slide down. - Ash
The homeless savant was caressing me. - Leigh
That reminds me of a blow job...shot - Ash
You can't type fast enough for this conversation. - Alicia
That's not pheromones that's cleavage. - Alicia
Arriba means get it up. - Dewayne
...and I'm good with it too - Red Headed Stranger
It's just one night you'll get over it. - Ash
Did you poop today Leigh? - Eric
I have never chucked a meat fly. - Leigh
At that point I didn't want a stranger roaming around the house. - Ash
If you were more forthcoming we wouldn't have to ask these awkward question. - Leigh
In case you are new to the quote list, let me through down some rules/disclaimers:
1) Names are not changes to protect the not-so-innocent
2) Quotes do not necessarily literally mean what they say...but yet, sometimes they do and we'll never tell.
3) Some, but very few, liberties have been taken to make up for those not so accurately scribed quotations (I'd like to thank my friend Vodka for that).
4) I recognize that quotes aren't near as fun for those not in attendance...sorry, but since they are fun for a few they will be shared with the masses (ok, so masses is propably a stretch for Leigh Leigh Land readers, but it's my land and I'm going with it)
5) The messenger must not be shot...aka I cannot be held responsible for the stupid, silly, and sometimes inappropriate things people say (unless of course I said it).
Now that the legalities are out of the way, let the fun begin:
That kid is in for the ride of his life. - Leigh
It's been a while since I had a rod in my hand. - Leigh
Where's Wally when you need him? - Ash
It's a big production between the Aggies and the whores. - Leigh
And here's the problem...I have no Pip's. - Leigh
...because her face is in your vagina. - Leigh
We better have some Hot Damn on that boat to loosen him up. - Alicia (it should be noted that this quote made the list via phone call)
I'll see you tomorrow if I don't kill myself first. - Alicia (again via phone)
You're really creeping me out. - Ashley
Maybe I'll be British tonight. - Leigh .
..the town needs to know we're here. -Leigh
How many times have I had my leg up on things at your house. - Leigh
Tell Leigh I go bareback, therefore not applicable. - Brett (and Brett is on the board via phone)
That's not the only reason people look us funny in this bar. - Ashley
So maybe that's what a drink is supposed to taste like. - Leigh
I mean...that was a $225 nap. - Ashley
I'm glad I get a do over in Montana. -Brett
Every Memorial Day there was seamen all over the streets. - Brett
I treat my guys really well. - Alicia
Can someone hold my hand through this. - Brett
We sat on the porch and just moaned. - Leigh
And I'll be hiding it in my special box. - Ash
We've been thrusting a lot of stuff on your face. - Leigh
I don't like things that sting...especially when you pee. - Brett
Do you want me to go choke out a deer? - Brett......Is that a euphemism? -Leigh
Just keep it in your pants. - Brett
I don't like the taste of steel in my mouth. - Ash
There's only so much I can do with my hands. - Leigh
...and I love a good climax. -Leigh
I've been peed on before. - Brett
He's the one who had to leave the office when I pulled my pants down - Alicia
...because my crotch wasn't wet. - Brett
If you defecate you have to own up to it. - Brett
It hurts inside. - Leigh
Hey...I'm gonna pack some poo poo paper. - Brett
My muff! - Alicia
No...don't use your finger. - Ash
I think I had a decanter too many. - Alicia
The gripper. - Brett
Don't grab your penis. - Leigh
I have pepto. - Ashley...Oh I already took 4....I'm on lock down. - Brett
I'll have some Taylor Swift. - Brett
Give that a swallow and tell me what you think. - Brett
If you're gonna remember one thing it should be where you left your pants. - McCreedy
Holy f^%#....I haven't dropped near enough acid for that. - McCreedy
No really...you're gonna have to explain the llama. - Rod
Wait that's all Leigh's?!?! - Rod
You like to rub it? - Rod
You have to work harder from the back. - Rod
I feel high. - Brett
That guy on the bow of the boat is drinking heavily. - Random fisherman
I brought questions to break the ice. - Leigh.
Pull it out Lish. - Rod
We're mating. - Leigh....I like it when you guys do that. - Rod
It's not very often I get you in the position. - Rod
We hit the sweet spot. - Alicia
I could really go both ways. - Alicia
She always takes it from behind. - Leigh
I do my best work on my knees. - Leigh...You do do your best work on your knees. - Rod
What are you doing to me Rod? - Alicia
I just want to clear things up...I didn't start that. - Rod
This chair is making me moist. - Alicia
He can just loaf off the boat. - McCreedy
I'm against any ass shoving. - Brett
I've had a lot work done down there. I just want people to stay away. - Brett
I figured I'd get y'all drunk enough and... - Brett
You're either about to win or you're about to expose yourself. - Leigh
They just do...I mean who would put doo doo in a sock? - Brett
Really...if your really cold you stick it the groin area. - Alicia
How'd y'all get me to do that? -McCreedy
Was that just alcohol? - McCreedy
Everyone's always trying to get in McCreedy's pants? - McCreedy
I don't buy into a lot of what they say but... - Brett
I like songs about colored people. - Leigh
I'm really pleased with Brett's performance. - Ashley
I'll just say I don't put balls in my mouth. - Leigh
There's just one thing we want...either____ or _____. - Brett
Brett is actually the definition of being creepy without being creepy. - Ashley
I like the emotional unavailability...but I also need them to treat me badly. - Ashley
Is that a uterus hanging out or are those just balls? - Leigh
I had a good experience with my round brush today...and not in a weird way. - Leigh
Why do I look so big...I mean I'm not Wally. - Brett
No...Rod always strokes us. - Leigh
I'm on my 4th wind. - Brett
He was giving out any vibes when we were down there....but he wasn't playing footsie with me. - Brett
He ate his ass. - Brett
That's the chair that made me moist. -Alicia
Whatever gets the squint out of your eyes. - Eric
Isn't it you that's good at tossing rocks? - Leigh
I'm really into this new band called Led Zeppelin. - Leigh
You want to touch mine. - Brett
Would you like to be my gripper?- Brett
She's been known to wet herself a time or too. - Leigh
She made a Sunday with your spunk on top. - Leigh
They call me Aqua Poo. - Brett
Are you getting wet over there? - Alicia
He gave us a stare when she was digging. - Alicia
I look around and you say all these people are normal...you've been at Ego''s too long. - Alicia
He hoisted his junk. - Leigh
I'm not always a whore. - Alicia
I hate dancing cowboys. - Leigh
You just put it in your throat and let it slide down. - Ash
The homeless savant was caressing me. - Leigh
That reminds me of a blow job...shot - Ash
You can't type fast enough for this conversation. - Alicia
That's not pheromones that's cleavage. - Alicia
Arriba means get it up. - Dewayne
...and I'm good with it too - Red Headed Stranger
It's just one night you'll get over it. - Ash
Did you poop today Leigh? - Eric
I have never chucked a meat fly. - Leigh
At that point I didn't want a stranger roaming around the house. - Ash
If you were more forthcoming we wouldn't have to ask these awkward question. - Leigh
No comments:
Post a Comment