Friday, January 21, 2011

You're My Obsession

Let's face it...I've been known to take things a bit too far!  As my friends often say to me in a loving yet patronizing way...

"Why would I overreact?! No one in my family overreacts!!"
              - said by Kimberly Williams as Annie Banks in Father of The Bride

But I digress, I only bring up my tendency to obsess to share my latest obsession....Kendra Scott Jewelry

Why do I love her stuff?  
  • She's just darling and that's enough for me, but there's more.
  • She's a hometown girl...and yes, the fact that I have lived in Austin for more than 5 years does indeed make me an Austinite.
  • She makes statement jewelry.  Very few pieces are small and subtle.  
  • Her jewelry is reasonably priced for what you get.
  • You can find something for just about ANY outfit or occasion.
  • You can play for hours on her online Color Bar...or better yet, drop by the newly opened boutique on South Congress and play for hours with the real deal.  I went into the store three times last week...no joke!


My first purchase was the Danielle earring in turquoise...one of her more famous pieces.  


Celebrities (I mean, other than me) have been spotted wearing them all over and they are a press fave as well

.  
Needless to say my collection has multiplied...thanks in part to their great sales and website discounts ($20 off Internet purchases when you sign up for the email list) and in part to Mamma Suze frequenting Austin more often.

All the Edgar girls got a pair of Danielles for Christmas.  They make great gifts and at $60 (less that $20 Internet discount), you can't beat the price.  


Happy shopping!

No comments: