
Anyone who is anyone is now on Facebook!!! Yes there was a time when I too judged away at the thought of it, but even the judgiest of us all eventually cave to the crack that is Facebook.
There is just something exhilarating (albeit strange) about adding a new "friend" to your friend list. (193 and counting) I love to hunt for people I "know." Let's face it...."know" might not be the correct word here. We've all done it....friends of friends; friends from way back when that you never actually spoke to iin the hallways outside of Coach Bohac's room...but we continue befriend them in cyberspace nonetheless.
If Facebook is crack, I consider myself somewhat of a Facebook pusher! I love to get new people to sign up and then "throw a chicken" at them.
Facebook is also a place of self revelation. The Facebook quizzes bring such insight to who you are and what makes you tick. Here's a little insight to me through the eyes of Facebook.



I've also learned such insightful things like which Sex And The City character I am (Carrie), what kind of weapon I am (M9 Handgun), and which city I should live in (Sydney, Australia).
If you are not yet a Facebooker, I highly recommend you jump on the band wagon. All kidding aside, through Facebook I have reconnected with long lost friends from high school, my college roommate, and more.
Yesterday I was sent this youtube video about Facebook by a fellow Facebooker. I think it perfectly sums up the Facebooking life. Happy Facebooking my "friends."
No comments:
Post a Comment