...that make me happy.
Along the way I somehow got the reputation of being high-maintenance. Now where did this come from? I know, I know....from Evian misters to triple puff cotton balls I admit that I could be perceived as a bit HM. But, I content this is less about being high-maintenance and really just that I like what I like.
It truly is little things...that make me happy. Those extra special touches. Like take today for instance....at lunch when they brought out my iced tea glass they also brought me a full carafe of back up tea. Fabulous! Just a little thing, but makes a world of difference so I'm not sucking on ice cubes waiting for a refill. Love it.
Another recent little thing happened just this past weekend at the pool in Florida. As we basked in the warm afternoon sun, the wait staff of the hotel walked around passing out delicious, refreshing frozen grapes to all the guests.
So see....it’s just the little things that make me happy.
- Handles on paper grocery sacks
- Valets who remember to take those pesky little paper tags off your windshield wiper
- Bartenders who remember your drink of choice
- The little cutout piece of cardboard in the bottom of the Chinese takeout sack so my hot and sour soup doesn't spill
- Coat checks
- Plastic baggies right there at the airport security line so you don't have to throw out your new expensive hand cream that you forgot to take out
- Gas stations that actually still have a full service attendant
- Black napkins when you are wearing dark pants and white napkins when you are wearing light
- The dry cleaners that carries you loot to the car
- And returning used makeup to Neimans just b/c you don't like it....no questions asked
Not demands, just special touches....little things...that make all the difference. Little things that make me happy....not high maintenance.
And all this inspired from a little old carafe of iced tea. Go figure.
Along the way I somehow got the reputation of being high-maintenance. Now where did this come from? I know, I know....from Evian misters to triple puff cotton balls I admit that I could be perceived as a bit HM. But, I content this is less about being high-maintenance and really just that I like what I like.
It truly is little things...that make me happy. Those extra special touches. Like take today for instance....at lunch when they brought out my iced tea glass they also brought me a full carafe of back up tea. Fabulous! Just a little thing, but makes a world of difference so I'm not sucking on ice cubes waiting for a refill. Love it.
Another recent little thing happened just this past weekend at the pool in Florida. As we basked in the warm afternoon sun, the wait staff of the hotel walked around passing out delicious, refreshing frozen grapes to all the guests.
So see....it’s just the little things that make me happy.
- Handles on paper grocery sacks
- Valets who remember to take those pesky little paper tags off your windshield wiper
- Bartenders who remember your drink of choice
- The little cutout piece of cardboard in the bottom of the Chinese takeout sack so my hot and sour soup doesn't spill
- Coat checks
- Plastic baggies right there at the airport security line so you don't have to throw out your new expensive hand cream that you forgot to take out
- Gas stations that actually still have a full service attendant
- Black napkins when you are wearing dark pants and white napkins when you are wearing light
- The dry cleaners that carries you loot to the car
- And returning used makeup to Neimans just b/c you don't like it....no questions asked
Not demands, just special touches....little things...that make all the difference. Little things that make me happy....not high maintenance.
And all this inspired from a little old carafe of iced tea. Go figure.
2 comments:
I hope you are just observing the existance of full service attendants at gas stations and not using them.
don't you just love Fred's wisdom
Post a Comment