Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hail To The Queen

Took another quiz today...this time on Facebook. It was entitled "Who Were You In A Past Life?". As it turns out I'm Queen Elizabeth I. Here's what it says about me.


In your past life you were Queen Elizabeth I. In this life you continue to have strong relationships with friends, have a conservative disposition, use your sexuality to gain power, and are careful to not take sides.
As it turns out, QEI just happens to be one of my favorite historical figures...up there with Marie Antoinette (with whom I share a birthday). She's fascinating...the child of Henry VIII and Anne Boylen, was declared illegitimate, was cut out of the line of succession, was famous for her said virginity, etc, etc....so scandalous!!!! What's not to love?!?!?
If you're on Facebook (and if you aren't you should be), search for it and take the quiz. I'm dying to know who you all were in your past life.

No comments: