Thursday, February 5, 2009

I want my point back!

Saturday at the ranch was game night. I contend that Ryan and I were cheated out of a point. Read on.

The game: Scattagories
The teams: Hogan/Terry, Ted/Ash, Winn/Sara, and Ryan/Leigh
The letter: "L"
The category: Sandwich
Our Answer: "Lasagna Sandwich"
The ruling: thumbs down

As it turns out there is in fact such a sandwich. As a matter of fact when Googled - there are 1,520 results for "lasagna sandwich"...many of which are from valid sources like the Food Network and Cooks.com. And y'all thought we were making it up!


I think I can speak for Ryan when I say....we want our point back!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're G.D. right there's a lasagna sandwich.........AND THEY'RE DELICIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Regardless of whether or not you get your point back, you still LOST and Ted and I still WON! By a landslide!

Leigh Edgar said...

you know that makes no difference to me. i just want my stinkin point.

Anonymous said...

Wait one minute!!!!!!!!!!! Is "lasagna sandwich" in the same family as "hot doggin?" if so I want to retract my previous comment!!!!!