Now when in Rome (Vegas, NYC, and the like) I can appreciate a good bottle service, but for the most part they make me crazy. From what I understand Dallas is infested with bottle service in bars and clubs everywhere you turn. Austin has even popped up with a few places offering bottle service. Bottle service has no place in Austin, Texas. Like I said the only places I can talk myself into it being "a good deal" is in Vegas and New York (and believe me I've talked myself into it my fair share of times), but on your average night in Austin???? Ridiculous.
But the article below offers hope. According to this little clip my dear foe Bottle Service is just plain OUT! And if you look closely you'll even find that Chicago has outlawed it. Thank you Chi Town.
I say cheers to what I hope is the end to this price gauging madness...well except for in Vegas where I'll take my overpriced bottle of Goose with my cordoned off VIP booth and personal bouncer - - - like I said...when in Rome!
No comments:
Post a Comment