
Have you heard of Zingo? There are Zingo's throughout the country and I'm so excited that there is now a Zingo in Austin. Basically it's a designated driver for hire. Here's the drill....you call them, they drive to you on their little motorcycles, they then fold up their motorcycle and put it in your car and drive you home. Brilliant. It's not all that expensive either....$20 bucks and then another $2/mile....and that's just one way. If you take a cab, it's usally to and fro. They even sell gift certificates and you can set up an account. Love this.
I content that people drink and drive because it's easy....no one wants to leave their car downtown, or not have a car the next morning. So, Zingo is the perfect solution. I can't wait to try it. Let's just hope HBO doesn't start a series called "Confessions of a Zingo Driver"...yikes....I'm sure these guys will have plenty of stories to tell.
Thank you to Austin Tidbits for always keeping me informed. I plan on giving this a whirl in the near future....already have Zingo programmed into the Crackberry....I'll file a follow up on my Zingo experience.
I content that people drink and drive because it's easy....no one wants to leave their car downtown, or not have a car the next morning. So, Zingo is the perfect solution. I can't wait to try it. Let's just hope HBO doesn't start a series called "Confessions of a Zingo Driver"...yikes....I'm sure these guys will have plenty of stories to tell.
Thank you to Austin Tidbits for always keeping me informed. I plan on giving this a whirl in the near future....already have Zingo programmed into the Crackberry....I'll file a follow up on my Zingo experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment