Today's special entry is an homage to my pal Patrick, who may just be the only person who could find such a blog. Clearly I cannot take credit for finding this, but could not resist sharing.



While I was initially enticed by this particular story, I have to say I was sucked in by the blog in which it comes from . The story above comes to us from Manoverse.com. At first I couldn't believe there is such a blog, but as I browsed through the archives I actually found it quite funny.
Yesterday's entry in particular grabbed my attention seeing as I'll be in bear country later this summer.
Yesterday's entry in particular grabbed my attention seeing as I'll be in bear country later this summer.

I also heart this picture of the creepy child molester man, the crazy granny manning the bar and the best party....the "I've had a bit too much" Granny who's yacking in the trash can.

And last, but not least I'll leave you with what is sure to kick you up to the next level of manliness. Not to be confused with a merkin, this lovely accoutrement is for your chest and is sure to give you "that macho look."

So once again my hat goes off to my friend Patrick, who never ceases to amaze me with his randomness.

And last, but not least I'll leave you with what is sure to kick you up to the next level of manliness. Not to be confused with a merkin, this lovely accoutrement is for your chest and is sure to give you "that macho look."

So once again my hat goes off to my friend Patrick, who never ceases to amaze me with his randomness.
No comments:
Post a Comment