Well it's stuff that white people like, of course!Now before you think I've completely lost my marbles, let me explain. Evidentially, me and my lack of recent blog entries are to blame for the boredom that my friend's experience at work each day. This was news to me, but now that I have been enlightened I will take very seriously the task at hand and I think today's entry will help each and every one of you whittle away those tedious hours of the work day. You have my cousin Amy to thank for suggesting today's subject and therefore helping to solve the problem du jour.
The source of joy and time suckage I speak of is yet another blog. Some of you may already know about this blog and today's entry on Leigh Leigh Land may serve merely as a reminder to check in on an old fave, but for others this will be an eye opening lesson.
Don't say I didn't warn you....reading this blog will be just the remedy you people have asked for. But I will also add the disclaimer that Leigh Leigh Land is not responsible for any lack of productivity caused therein.
So if you dare, enjoy a nice visit to one of my favorite blogs.....Stuff White People Like.
No comments:
Post a Comment