Monday, July 2, 2007

The Six Pack Reunites

This weekend was my annual girl's weekend with my college pals. The six of us try to get together every year and take a trip. With Aimee 7+ months preggers, we decided to stay a little closer to home this time...well close to her home.

The traveling wilburys made their usual treks...Shelly flew in from Jersey and Shay flew from Florida to Dallas and hitched a ride south with Mal. We had a great time just chilling and catchin up. It takes us no time to fall into our usual routine.

This was my first time in a B&B and I am pretty sure it was my last. The whole breakfast with strangers thing really threw me for a loop...sorry Dad. And the creepy lederhosen, doilies, and Raggedy Ann/Andy dolls mave have been the icing on the cake.

Here are just a few of my favorite pics from the weekend and a few of my favorite moments...

the usual suspects...Aimee, Wendy, Shay, Mallory, Leigh, and Shelly


the creepy oversized Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls in the corner of our B&B


our new Cabana boy...Clayton

Here are some of my favorite quotes of the weekend...mostly from Mallory (of course). I realize they aren't funny to anyone but us, but they might at least get your imagination going...

"I'm getting me a nice T-bone and we can grill that bitch up!" -Mal
"Once you go to jail...you can't take that s**t back!" - Mal
"It's the pineapple talking." - Mal
"I just want these teeth to go in on her." - Mal
"That was a bitch of a fruit." - Mal
"My husband drives a phone truck, wears work boots, and puts cones behind him!" - Mal
"We could wear your ass out!" - Shay
"I'm f*^%ed,,,I'm numb like a d**k." - Mal
"Be proud of yourselves at the end of the night." Bob (random guy)
"Don't ask me...that's the fruit talking." - Mal
"Did anyone ever tell you you could give a woodpecker a headache?" - convient store clerk to Shay/Mal/Shelly
"My daddy told me I sing like a Mockin' bird." - Mal
"He just looked at me like he was puzzled." - Mal

Thanks for another great weekend girls. Until next time...

1 comment:

Lizard said...

mal's comments crack me up!! we need to show tedder her pic. she looks just like mel peschel!