Last night was our monthly "Sushi and Champagne" night. As always, a great night filled with yummy sushi (loved the new rolls that we ordered), lots of bubbly, and great pals. Caroline and Katie made their first S&C appearence. Yay! Madame Ashley did a few of her famous tarot card readings. Lots of girl talk and fun. Jenny hazed us into going out afterwards which was a total buzz kill for me b/c I lost my cell phone. ARGH! And btw...I just replaced this phone not 2 or 3 weeks ago b/c I dropped it in the toliet. Brilliant. I was not happy about losing my phone again. But, I digress. Thanks Jenny...for hosting this month. Cheers to another great Sushi and Champagne. Until next month...
Marcie and Christy
Madam Ashley gives clearly gives Wendy a favaroable reading

Jenny (our hostess), Christy, and Caroline

Courtney and Elizabeth

Ash, Tami, and Wendy

Elizabeth, Leigh, and Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment