Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bday on Bourbon


Last night, my mom and I celebrated my 32nd birthday on Bourbon Street. We had a fabulous dinner at Galatoire's. It was my first time to eat there and it certainly lived up to its reputation. I started this gluutonous meal with Shrimp Rémoulade and a cup of Turtle soup. For my main dish I included in Filet Béarnaise with crab meat and caulifower au gratin. Delicious! Throw in a nice glass or two champgane with dessert and you have the perfect bday dinner.

After dinner we ventured out the front door into the bustling streets of Bourbon. We walked the streets for a bit, but ended up back at On Trois - the Ritz bar for a late night drink. The bar was in full swing complete with a great band....and you know I have love a good lobby bar! Off to Magazine Street today.

No comments: