Mackinzie and Campbell
Jack is my little buddy who I met over a year ago while we were both vacationing in Montana. We instantly bonded when, one day at lunch, he asked me to "smell my bref". How could I resist. I love getting to see Jack (and the rest of his family) whenever I can. My favorite moment was walking up to the party and seeing him get so excited to see me. Now, you might think it's somewhat pathetic that the highlight of my day is being greeted by a 5 year old, but hey....it's the little things and I'll take what I can get. It seems that Jack's brother Luke, on the other hand, could care less about my arrival. I'll convert him to be a Leigh Leigh fan one of these days.

Big brother Luke
It was great to see Jack, Luke and their parents, Shannon and Craig. Leave it to Shannon to pull out all the stops for Jack's bday celebration. I have to admit that the beers for the adults was the cherry on top. It was so great to see all the San Antonio kiddos and their parents. Check out the rest of my pics from Jack's party.
Happy B-day Jack!

No comments:
Post a Comment