This week the Junior League of Austin is putting on its annual 'A Christmas Affair' holiday bazaar. After volunteering Wednesday night at the black tie preview party, I got to kick up my own heels last night at Girls Night Out. Girls Night Out is a private party within ACA and is clearly for girls only. This year's theme was Rock The Casbah. It was my first time for the event and I had a great time. Sara, me, and Ashley
We gathered a group together (Ash, Sara, Wendy, Wendy, Leigh, Tina, Renee, and me) and hit the stores and the bar.....did you expect anything less. They had an 80s cover band at the party (LC Rocks) who Rocked the Casbah. It was a sight to see....the band is complete with 80s rock band hair, leather pants, hooched out groupies, smoke machine, and a fan that blew their hair around. What a sight. They were so much fun...although I have to admit it's kind of funny to see a dance floor packed with girls only. I was a good girl and didn't buy a thing at the market and just did my fair share of dining, drinking, and dancing. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
Leigh and Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment