
Since Halloween is a week away I thought I'd share my biggest Halloween rant. Why do girl's use Halloween as an excuse to dress like a hooch? I believe just because you are in a costume does not mean you have the right to slut it up for the night. It really makes me crazy. And, yes...I judge it!!!! I'm not really a big Halloween fan anyway though...so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask.
I was in a heated discussion about such costumes this morning and was then forwarded an oh so appropriate YouTube video on the overabundance and misuse of sexiness in the world of costumes.
I think if you're gonna dress like a hooch, then dress like a true hooch....don't take something that's normal like say a nun and spice it up. Fine...be a Hooter's girl. I'm even ok with the sexy french maid and the sexy nurse - - - those I get. But don't ruin a perfectly good Little Bo Peep costume (as shown above).
I'm sure I'll have some dissent from the male readers of Leigh Leigh Land on this one, but I still stand by my position.
2 comments:
I find this entry funny.......I've heard you say, "I think i wanna be a slut!"
Let me get this straight...sexying up "normal" costumes is objectionable but a slutty nurse is ok in your world? I strenuously object.
Post a Comment