What is it exactly? Why it's.... "A telescoping stainless-steel arm extends up to 37" and securely holds your camera for quick snapshots of yourself when you don’t want to set up your tripod or ask a stranger to take your picture. Comfortable nonslip grip. Packs away to 9" for easy carrying."
It's brilliant...albeit a smidge embarrassing initially. I got it from Eddie Bauer and it has already come in very handy in my quest to document every aspect of the life and times of me. Like I said....it is a smidge embarrassing when you whip it out and extend it to its three feet. And, it's taking a little bit of time to get the positioning just right....having trouble with the centering part. Here are some of the pics from my inaugural weekend with my xShot.
almost centered....but not quite
not even close on this one
getting better
pretty good on the centering, but kinda off on the height
I'm sure I'll master the art of positioning and centering in no time. Stay tuned for future blog entries with more pictures of me. :)
1 comment:
mom and I just got that for sarah, we were so excited when we found it. you were next on the list to receive one. you are getting pretty good at it.
Post a Comment