
...there's a Presidential Election coming soon?
Of course, I know that you know that there's a Presidential Election looming, but what I also know is that most people don't know who they should vote for. (Wow....that was a lot of "know"s.) It's really all anyone is talking today. It's heated, it's historic, and it's really a toss up. That's what makes it so interesting.
I am pretty sure I've made up my mind on which candidate will get my vote come November 4th. I have watched interviews, debates, read articles, etc, etc. But who better to tell me who I should vote for than the internet. Right? If I can take a quiz that tells me what type of pirate I should be, then I'm sure I can find one that will accurately tell me who I should vote for based on my priorities and opinions. So, I did just that.
I actually took two quizzes tonight and both revealed the same candidate....which is the candidate that I am fairly certainly I will vote for. One ranked our compatibility at a 76% rating and the other a 69%. So in the spirit of things, I thought you might be curious too. Below are the links to the two quizzes I took.
http://glassbooth.org/
http://www.selectsmart.com/president/2008.html
Now that you know who you should vote for....make sure you actually do just that and VOTE! I'm counting down the days....
Of course, I know that you know that there's a Presidential Election looming, but what I also know is that most people don't know who they should vote for. (Wow....that was a lot of "know"s.) It's really all anyone is talking today. It's heated, it's historic, and it's really a toss up. That's what makes it so interesting.
I am pretty sure I've made up my mind on which candidate will get my vote come November 4th. I have watched interviews, debates, read articles, etc, etc. But who better to tell me who I should vote for than the internet. Right? If I can take a quiz that tells me what type of pirate I should be, then I'm sure I can find one that will accurately tell me who I should vote for based on my priorities and opinions. So, I did just that.
I actually took two quizzes tonight and both revealed the same candidate....which is the candidate that I am fairly certainly I will vote for. One ranked our compatibility at a 76% rating and the other a 69%. So in the spirit of things, I thought you might be curious too. Below are the links to the two quizzes I took.
http://glassbooth.org/
http://www.selectsmart.com/president/2008.html
Now that you know who you should vote for....make sure you actually do just that and VOTE! I'm counting down the days....
No comments:
Post a Comment