You know I love a good quiz and I certainly couldn't pass up on this one..."What day of the week are you?"
As it turns out I'm a "Friday" which really comes as no surprise to me...especially since here it is Wednesday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Last week I practically started my weekend on Wednesday night with a late night karaoke session that ended in a Zingo ride home. But I digress. Back to the quiz....let's just say it hits the nail on the head with me.
As it turns out I'm a "Friday" which really comes as no surprise to me...especially since here it is Wednesday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Last week I practically started my weekend on Wednesday night with a late night karaoke session that ended in a Zingo ride home. But I digress. Back to the quiz....let's just say it hits the nail on the head with me.

Take the quiz for yourself and find out for yourself...."What day of the week are you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment