Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Every rose has its thorn

One of my favorite things about summer is all the trash on tv!!! One such piece of trash that I am totally addicted to is Bret Michael's Rock of Love. Have you seen this train wreck? If you haven't...well put the car in park and get ready to gawk! This show is crack!

Bret Michael's is so gross, but cute...and sweet, but a total hooker. And these girls!!!! Where in the world did they get these girls? I mean...I am as big a Poison fan as the next guy, but win a chance to "date" Bret Michael's...are you kidding me?!?!?! I think the outfits these girls come up with take the cake for me. I mean...where do you even buy outfits like these?

I do, however, just love how sensitive old Bret is...in this week's episode he took the high road and let Rodeo (one of my most fav disasters on the show) "with dignity." Dignity??? Doesn't actually appearing on the show wipe out any dignity that you may have had to begin with?!?! Another of my favorite oh so sensitive moments by Bret is when he said...and I quote..."I've always had a special place in my heart for dancers." And yes my friends, by dancers he does mean the kind that come with a pair of stilettos and a pole. Awwwww Bret...what a guy!

VH1 or bust people...I'm telling you...you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on the fence about this whole blogging thing but now that were are talking about the "Rock of Love" I am a hundred percent in. As Tiffany the girl who got kicked off, let back in and then was kicked off again says, "don't threaten me with a good time".
Amy