Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh my aching....

...ass, arms, abs, legs, etc, etc, etc. I started working out with my trainer, Steph, again this week and oh how I feel it. I have such mixed emotions about this...on the one hand I'm glad to be back in the saddle having not worked out with Steph since May, but on the other hand...why would I intentionally inflict such pain on myself...and you all know how I hate to sweat. But, Steph is fabulous and she comes and trains you in your own house so you never even have to go anywhere. I love that. She was also just named one of Austin's 10 most fit in Austin Fit Magazine. Hooray for Steph! Maybe that'll be me some day...yeah right! So, I'm a whole two days back in the game and I already ache all over. But hey, look at the brightside...maybe I can actually win one of our infamous "plank offs" one day. Watch out Lizzy, Ash, and Teddy...you are going down!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, ppy. Well, that's what you get for slackin' off sucker. I kid. If it makes you feel any better, I am such a sado-masochist that I worked out so hard yesterday that I ended up crippling myself. You can make fun of my "leg day shuffle" later!