Evidently there's even a documentary called Helvetica....now tell me that doesn't have my name all over it. I'm sure some of you (ok probably all of you) would fine a documentary on fonts quite boring....but I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Here's a clip for those you can handle the fun...
All that font talk got me all excited and this morning I was greeted to one of my monthly font e-newsletters in my inbox. Oh it's the little things that make me so very happy. Anyway, this particular font newsletter is a high point to my month. I can almost hear your chuckles and see your eyes rolling...really I love my font newsletter. Here's a screen shot of some of the fonts from today's email of fun. Click here for far more fun and to see the whole newsletter.


And it turns out, I am not alone. I loved this quote at the bottom of today's e-newsletter from Joe in Bordeaux, France.
No comments:
Post a Comment