This past weekend Ash and I headed up north toward Fort Worth for some fun in the sun with our Fort Worth gal pals. For years, Charlotte has hosted a girl's weekend at the lake which is always a blast and this year was no exception. The past two years I have not been able to come, so I very excited to see everyone and enjoy a little time at the lake.
The Friday night crew (Leigh, Ash, Char, MC, and "other" Leigh) arrived in time for dinner at Grump's. Keri decided to make a late night appearance after having to work late into the evening and we all spent the rest of the evening catching up over cocktails on the back porch.


Saturday morning we were greeted by two more arrivals....Erin and Mooring. We quickly took to the boat to cruise Lake Grandbury. Surprisingly, Keri even took a quick dip in the lake....very impressive! After cruising, we took the party back to the dock at the house for some dock drinks and more floating where Robyn and Jane soon arrived raring to go!


After freshinging ourselves up and a yummy dinner, we took to the back porch yet again for more catching up, singing, dancing, Facebook hazing, and tomfoolery. This night it was Sarah's turn to make a late appearance and she quickly chimed right in.


The weekend was a total blast. I had so much fun catching up with everyone and getting to know several girls much better (it's amazing how a weekend at the lake over a few cocktails can do that to you)....but I must tip my hat to the one that stole the show....and that would be the "other" Leigh....Leigh Jones...aka Leigh Baby. I'll just leave it at that...because after all what happens at the lake, stays at the lake. Oh...except for if it made the quote list....
If I weren’t married, I’d take my clothes off and lock myself in a closet with him. Leigh Jones
There isn’t enough chicken in the world. Ash
I don’t care about the finished product….i just like the pomp and circumstance. Leigh
It’s all about the tongue anyway. Char
You can fit both of them in there. MC
I’m glad I brought an extra pair of jeans. Leigh
Keep believing you’re awesome. Kelly (by phone)
His life is about to change. Leigh
I have a funny spot, it’s just not on my back. Leigh
How am I gonna remember some random Joe when I can’t remember you guys. Char
I don’t want you to put your thumb in my eyeballs. Char
The wetter the better. MC
I’ll revisit my attitude towards men when you revisit your attitude about yourself. Ash
We gotta drink up….I gotta make the list. Mooring
It’s not hard if you don’t suck. Leigh
We have another comer. Keri
I’m in the HOV lane to hell and I have a toll tag. Leigh
I love him so much I would share him. Ash
I think it’s hard to get into…and I’m easy to get into. Leigh
Shake, shake, shake….out plops a possum. Robyn
Here’s to “cat-erday!” Sarah
I feel confident about my cleanliness. Leigh
You just too my butt flower. Sarah
That just added a whole new level to my hangover. Leigh Jones
To see more pics from our Ladies Who Lake weekend click here.
The Friday night crew (Leigh, Ash, Char, MC, and "other" Leigh) arrived in time for dinner at Grump's. Keri decided to make a late night appearance after having to work late into the evening and we all spent the rest of the evening catching up over cocktails on the back porch.

Saturday morning we were greeted by two more arrivals....Erin and Mooring. We quickly took to the boat to cruise Lake Grandbury. Surprisingly, Keri even took a quick dip in the lake....very impressive! After cruising, we took the party back to the dock at the house for some dock drinks and more floating where Robyn and Jane soon arrived raring to go!


After freshinging ourselves up and a yummy dinner, we took to the back porch yet again for more catching up, singing, dancing, Facebook hazing, and tomfoolery. This night it was Sarah's turn to make a late appearance and she quickly chimed right in.

The weekend was a total blast. I had so much fun catching up with everyone and getting to know several girls much better (it's amazing how a weekend at the lake over a few cocktails can do that to you)....but I must tip my hat to the one that stole the show....and that would be the "other" Leigh....Leigh Jones...aka Leigh Baby. I'll just leave it at that...because after all what happens at the lake, stays at the lake. Oh...except for if it made the quote list....
If I weren’t married, I’d take my clothes off and lock myself in a closet with him. Leigh Jones
There isn’t enough chicken in the world. Ash
I don’t care about the finished product….i just like the pomp and circumstance. Leigh
It’s all about the tongue anyway. Char
You can fit both of them in there. MC
I’m glad I brought an extra pair of jeans. Leigh
Keep believing you’re awesome. Kelly (by phone)
His life is about to change. Leigh
I have a funny spot, it’s just not on my back. Leigh
How am I gonna remember some random Joe when I can’t remember you guys. Char
I don’t want you to put your thumb in my eyeballs. Char
The wetter the better. MC
I’ll revisit my attitude towards men when you revisit your attitude about yourself. Ash
We gotta drink up….I gotta make the list. Mooring
It’s not hard if you don’t suck. Leigh
We have another comer. Keri
I’m in the HOV lane to hell and I have a toll tag. Leigh
I love him so much I would share him. Ash
I think it’s hard to get into…and I’m easy to get into. Leigh
Shake, shake, shake….out plops a possum. Robyn
Here’s to “cat-erday!” Sarah
I feel confident about my cleanliness. Leigh
You just too my butt flower. Sarah
That just added a whole new level to my hangover. Leigh Jones
To see more pics from our Ladies Who Lake weekend click here.
1 comment:
Always a great time with the Fort Worth gals! Can't wait unitl Wasted & Withered 2009!
Post a Comment