Monday, August 11, 2008

You had to be there


As I wrapped up my review of Montana, you may notice that I left off a regular feature of my vacations...the quote list. Since the last entry was by no means a short one, I decided to make this a whole other entry...and yet another lengthy one. That's what you get on a 10 day trip. I'd also like to some disclaimers to today's entry for reasons that go without saying....except clearly not, because I'm obviously saying.

Disclaimer #1:
I'll start by recognizing the length of today's entry. Sorry, but that's what you get from a 10 day trip with these characters.

Disclaimer #2: I want to publicly recognize that this particular feature of Leigh Leigh Land is only fun, funny, and the like to those who were actually present during the said quotes, so I also enter them separately so that one could easily bypass this entry if they so choose.

Disclaimer #3: I'd also like to apologize for an innuendo, euphemism, and/or profanity that might offend any of you. Read at your own risk.

This trip we added some new features to the quote list.....the glossary/overly used terms....and the nickname list. So without further adue, I now present to you the Quote/Glossary/Nick Name List.....

After Brett and Sara left a trend caught on....if I do say so myself....hey they don't call me do say so myself Edgar for nothing. Ha. Here are some of the "Indian Names" from the second half of the trip. So let's start with the "Indian Names" and meet some of the players.

Now onto the quotes. Here's what was overheard in, on, and above Montana....
I got a battery of tests....I mean it’s just good maintenance. - Ash
Believe me Eric doesn't want to fish with you either. - Ash
She's not gonna be ok with our promiscuity. - Ash
I am not picking up any townies this year. - Alicia
I can almost see the pee coming out of your pants. - Alicia
Where's Ashley?.....she's in the closet. - Leigh/Alicia
He's on my list...of people to seduce. - Leigh
My shit brings you great pleasure. - Leigh
I don't think they want my liver and I'm 32. - Ash
I like to board that way...its more ceremonial. - Leigh
Red doesn't come up very well with vomit. - Leigh
What do you call the puffy ones? - Leigh A raft?!?! - Banning
...and when do we put out? - Alicia
You know his friends called him back cast Eddie after that. - Banning
I'm not sexually mature either. - Leigh
After you do it enough times, your hips take a beating. - Alicia
Thowin’ dry flies....yeah. - Leigh
No one could ever replace him....he was my first. And you never forget your first. - Leigh
At least I can hike in Gucci. – Leigh
The only time I've karaoke was in the Philippines.....and it turned out to be a whorehouse. - Alicia
I mean you throw a Quarter down and you’re wasted. - Alicia
He has the arms of a condor. - Banning
Did you say violation...I'm in. - Ash
This is the definition of not sucking. - Kirk
I just put it in my bra.....I mean I know that's not coming off. - Leigh
You can't suck yet...until you're implanted. - Char
Man if I had a blog, I'd be blogging the shit out of that. - Kirk
I just kind of wish that she would....die. - Leigh
Let's say she's a human being....and that's great. - Kirk
I love your analogy; I just think it’s misplaced. - Wally
Speak into the left areola. - Wally
Sketches freak me the F out. - Wally
I have sensitive balls. – Leigh
I don't want to be a but girl. - Leigh
I'm not afraid to let some gas out...awww that's gonna make the blog. - Kirk
I might get a good vibe for what kind of person you are if you pulled a #2 here. - Wally
You threw me under a bus I wasn't even riding in. - Banning
Don't you even talk to me about utensils. - Wally
Some of the smelly ones are good. - Brett
I love areola. - Wally
At least there won't be any balls hanging from my rear view. - Brett
I think we should go at it from the other end. – Leigh
I can't believe I'm not good and f'ed up like I thought I would be. - Keri
If I were a girl I'd be a hard core lesbian. Kirk
I'm all for new Kirk…but old Keri shouldn't suffer for new Kirk. - Keri
Oh....I want to see beaver. - Terry Keri
I'm gonna be a high class slut. - Leigh
Hard to whore around when your f-ing cars. - Wally
I'm a smooth criminal. - Leigh
Herpes is awesome....you get to kayak, horseback. - Wally
You're a merkin. - Ash
Moo goo guy pan can become a solid noodle if you work it right. - Kirk
If we have cameras that's gonna be bad for some of us. - Kirk
I was naked in front of it when I discovered it. - Alicia
Where's your areola when we need it. - Wally
I kinda want to pee on him and mark my territory. - Ash
So you're saying there's a chance. - Leigh
You always kind of look a mess. - Leigh
I just want to lick you a little bit. - Kirk
Oh.....I have something to show you. - McCreedy
Your not gonna know Rod's name by the end of the day. - Andy
When can I show you my special present? - Leigh
Don't be screwing me on points. - Andy
You didn't know the guy at the Roadhouse either. - Andy
Nurses do put out. – Andy
You two are like the Greg Norman of fishing. - Andy
You better row like the wind. - Alicia
Its kinds like I'm in Venice right now. - Kirk
Don't be a gentleman now. – Alicia
Lee Lynn Honda. - Andy
You're not 23 anymore...but you're still young. Kirk
I'm a big f'er-upper. Wally
I'm not a pontoon expert. - Alicia
And now I'm back to gay? - Wally
I had to pee so bad it won't come out. - Brett
I have to ask Keri if I've done things because I don't remember. - Char
Ker… do I know what Grey Goose is. - Char
I didn't know how big of a drug addict you were. - Leigh
Good butter. - Leigh
I might stick my tongue in it. - Char
I like the way you just handled him. – Leigh
You kinda look like a girl from behind. – Kirk That's you. - Wally
Just fill er up. - Char
Maybe we need to take a night off....just to regroup. - Alicia
Let me ask you a question.....when you were in Rwanda, did you run into Don Cheadle. - Kirk
I could take the top off and lick the hole. - Char
Rod.....Andreal. Mr. Andreal. - Kirk
I would have kissed her at that point. - Char
I had to get a room over it. - Leigh
Secret option no C. - Keri
Don't save yourself Keri. - Alicia
I don't like to throw up next to strangers. - Keri
Pull up your shirt and stop being a pussy. - Ash
I'm very familiar with Cory's pelt. - Ash
I'm gonna take a number 4 to the pits and we'll see what happens. - Brett
In all seriousness your finger was greasy. - Kirk
I love titties and cheese. - Wally
Hike it up....it feels nice. - Kirk
Don't f-ing touch me. - Wally
Not so much fondling, as just comfortable. - Kirk
If you have a tool like mine your have to build a shed for it. - Wally
For the 2nd time on the trip I feel like I'm the sober one and that's a terrible place. - Kirk
We're practically backpackers. - Kirk
I might be gay! - Kirk
Sometimes you get some scum on your tongue. - Alicia
i have a huge growth factor. - Kirk
Herpesville is awesome. - Wally
I didn't change my pants. - Char
Kinda like a mouse eating on a sunflower seed. - Kirk
You do realize I'm sitting here. - Kirk
I'm not gonna lie to you, finding shit is not my forte. - Kirk
Let's take this poo talk else ware. - Leigh
Man if my clients knew what I did with you guys, I would have no clients. - Kirk
Don't worry they like the gays. - Alicia
I'm what I like to call an eater. - Wally
What am I, a piece of meat? - Kirk
I have a vagina so it’s ok. - Kirk
A friend will help you move, a good friend will help you move a body. - Wally
I would even be ok with an autistic one. - Kirk
I'm glad that caught on...or at least it did with me. - Leigh
That was back cast Eddy's crazy cousin Carl. - Leigh
Contrary to you believe.....I don't each pie. - Keri
I'm pretty sure my drunkenness is self inflicted. - Alicia
i would like to sniff bird. - Kirk
We can call it stop the puffy and fish...if you want. - McCeedy
Pull it out like on prom night. - Rod
Chris is stoned.....I might as well drink. - Rod
I'm sorry Rod.....your balls are not the first I've seen. - Alicia
I'm humping the puffy thing. - Wally
I don’t want to bend over. - Leigh
Rod...I've been looking for a good poke for years. - Leigh
I'm not a slut, I'm just friendly. - Ash
We're practically hitchhikers. - Leigh
You're not a good hooker. - Alicia
I hate it when I pull out early. - Ash
I love making out. - Banning
I'm wet and I'm getting pounded from behind by Banning. - Leigh
The second we put out he was gone. – Alicia Story of my life. - Leigh
That little f-er makes me laugh. - Leigh
What's the little egg on the wall? Oh yeah....humpty dumpty. - Leigh
They don't call you Sherlock Holmes for nothing. - Jesse
I need you or Alicia not to touch me anymore. - Ash
He didn't cuddle up with me like he should have. - Alicia
I'm gonna leave my scent. - Leigh
I don't always have to be the party pooper. - Ash
How do you say January in Spanish? - Leigh

Now let's take a moment to remember the Roadhouse Characters. I am sorry to say that I don't have pictures of these locals. But, it's almost better to let your imagination go wild.
Squirrel Trapper MD
Free Lipper
Quigley Down Under
Vagina Mouth
Rolley Fingers

Last but not least, here are our overly used phrases and glossary terms...although not really glossary terms at all since I won't be sharing their definitions.
Accept my offer
Chuckin it
Dande shooting
Premature ejaculation
Slack is wack
Pinball
Fan out
Smidge
Generally kickin' it
Cocktailed
Prophalatically
Judge free zone
bird = Edwardo the 24 Brazilian
Wang-bar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quigley Down Under can be seen in several of the Roadhouse pics.........PRICELESS!