Well the Edgar family has had several milestones in the past few week. Last Saturday my darling niece Perry turned one year old. I cannot believe. It seems like just yesterday we were all huddled in our camp at Presbyterian Hospital waiting for the word on her impending arrival. Little Perry Leigh Edgar arrived that afternoon and our lives were forever changed. She is such a doll....always seems to be in a good mood...and good lord that girl knows when she's the center of attention...can we say ham?!?!? I say...like aunt, like niece. :) She's a mini Leigh in the making.The fam celebrated her bday last Saturday with a casual little get together. My dad surprised her with a darling red wagon that he's been wanting to give her since the day we found out she was coming. Aunt LG was so sad not to be there, but is heading to Dallas this weekend for more celebrating. I have a darling gift for her that will get there just in the nick of time (more on that at a later date). Here are a few pics from her bday celebration.

Today was also a big day....our little Miss Thing went off to "school" for the first time. Evidential Rusty and Carly dropped her off and she never looked back - - - "walking" into the joint like she owned the place and didn't miss a beat. I just talked to Big Fredgar who picked her up from school today. He informed me that her "report card" for the day gave her an A in nap time. Now, that's a mini Leigh if I've ever heard it.
1 comment:
you may be on to something with "little leigh". Missed you saturday and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment