Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who doesn't love a good donut?


I just love it when Jenny Lynn provides me with some fun material to blog about. If only I could have copied her work all through college....maybe I would have gotten thru in a more timely fashion. Well, I'm slowly but surely catching up on all her blogging I missed last week and low and behold I missed "Donut Day" which was evidentally last Wednesday. Who knew...of course....Jenny Lynn knew.

So after reading all about Matt the Donut guy in Charlottesville, I took the bait on her blog and took the "what kind of donut are you?" quiz. Although I am partial to chocolate glazed, it turns out my personality is a Powdered Devil's Food Donut....and as you can see it's really not too far off....ok, so maybe the "total sweetheart" thing is a bit off, but the rest of it is pretty on par...


Powdered Devil's Food Donut
A total sweetheart on the outside,
you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.


Find out what kind of donut you are by taking this quiz.

4 comments:

AL said...

welcome back blog, i have missed you. I am a boston Cream Donunt.... who knew.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Boston Cream Donut too! Now I'm hungry.

Paige Horras said...

I am a glazed donut but I don't know if I agree with being "plain".

Unknown said...

Boston Cream for me....says it all I think....Miss you mucho-