Monday, March 3, 2008

Let's Rodeo

Who: Renee, Wendy, Katie, Julie, Scott, Mike, Ash, James, and Leigh


What: a night of bull riding and the Randy Rogers concert


Where: Rodeo Austin


When: Saturday night


How: Thanks to one well packed Yukon and one heck of a great designated driver

Why: Becasue what's better than night full of bulls, beer, and boots?

I have a serious case of the Mondays...maybe due in part to my coming down after a super fun weekend. Saturday was rodeo day and if you know anything about me you know that (a) I love country music (2) love cowboy boots and (3) love cowboys. So Saturday night's evening out to to Rodeo Austin to enjoy a little bull riding and the Randy Rogers concert made me down right giddy. I recently referenced my obsession with Randy Rogers in my "Listen Up" blog post and Saturday night just put fuel on that fire. I had never seen him live in concert and Saturday night did not dissapoint. If you are not a fan, I highly suggest you fill your pod with any of his tunes. I'd also like to send a special shout out to "J" for the great parking place!!!

For more pics from our night out at the Rodeo with Randy Rogers click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please advise when "Parents Weekend" is.....I'm ready to party with my pal, Clifford (and Elizabeth)! Tired of waiting for someone to pull the trigger on this. I know Stan & Laurie Wright and Jan "I love to dance and party" Amini are getting antzy too.