
Anyone who has spent any time with me would know I have an addiction to my iPod. I can hardly go anywhere without it. I have a player in the car and a portable speaker set that travel with me everywhere (see My Favorite Things entry form November). Since me and my pod are attached at the hip today I thought I'd share with you a few songs that I can't get enough of. Oh, and by the way....I'm strickly enforcing the "no judgement" rule on this one.
Low, - Flo Rida
Low, - Flo Rida
(since it was our theme song from New Orelans)
Famous In A Small Town, - Miranda Lambert
(a rocking good country sing alonger)
Famous In A Small Town, - Miranda Lambert
(a rocking good country sing alonger)
Nothin' Better To Do, -LeAnn Rimes
(seem to be on a rockin' female country kick)
And We Danced, -The Hooters
(Ash can attest to this one)
(seem to be on a rockin' female country kick)
And We Danced, -The Hooters
(Ash can attest to this one)
Taking Chances, -Celine Deion
(what did I say about the judgement?!?!)
anything by Randy Rogers
(no relation to Kenny....I heart his voice)
The Cha Cha Slide
(again with the no judgement)
Small Town Southern Man, - Alan Jackson
anything by Randy Rogers
(no relation to Kenny....I heart his voice)
The Cha Cha Slide
(again with the no judgement)
Small Town Southern Man, - Alan Jackson
(I'm sure if my mom had a pod this one would be in hers)
Til We Ain't Stangers Anymore, - Bon Jovi and LeAnn Rimes
(an unlikley pairing, but a fabulous nonetheless)
and last but not least....
Sneakin' Around, - Dolly Parton and Burt Reynolds (from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)
(if your really good Tedder Vance and I will perform it for you after a couple of cocktails)
Happy listening!
(an unlikley pairing, but a fabulous nonetheless)
and last but not least....
Sneakin' Around, - Dolly Parton and Burt Reynolds (from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)
(if your really good Tedder Vance and I will perform it for you after a couple of cocktails)
Happy listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment