Monday, February 11, 2008

The Rants

I have "a case of the Mondays" today. I feel like there is so much to rant about....so in the spirit of misery loves company I thought I'd share one of these said rants with you today.

Have you heard of the restaurant called Twin Peaks? I hadn't untill I passed a billboard advertising it yesterday. I must admit that I am a little horrified over it. Between The Landing Strip, Boine Daddy's and Hooters don't we have enough ways to objectify women?!?! Is Twin Peaks really necessary. I'm especially partial to their tag line...."A New Place To Pitch Your Tent!" I'm sure this is one classy joint. Argh!

1 comment:

AL said...

i have said "i have a case of the mondays" no less than 10 times today and actually drove by Twin Peaks and said argh.
I hope you week improves, I hear there is a cold front coming...