Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gruene With Envy


Last night Ashley, Renee, Mike and I ventured about 45 minutes south of Austin to the fabulous little town of Gruene. Every time I pull into Gruene I am always amazed at just how adorable this little Texas town is. It never seems to lose its charm...and last night was no different. It turned out to be a beautiful (although a little warm for me) night.


We enjoyed a great dinner on the deck of the Gristmill overlooking the Guadalupe River and then ventured over to Gruene Hall for the Robert Earl Keen concert. REK did not dissapoint. We cozied up with the sell-out crowd to enjoy some news tunes as well as many of his old faves. It's hard to beat a beautiful Texas evening in Gruene listening to the sounds of Robert Earl....who always puts on a great show.


What a fun night...I am right at home in an old beat up dance hall with an ice cold Coors Light listening to great country music!!! Thanks to Big Mike for cheauferring all us girls around all night. Can't wait to do it again....soon!

Check out more pics from our night in Gruene here.

1 comment:

Paige Horras said...

Hey Leigh! I tried to look at your pictures but it asked me to log in. Looks like yall had fun.