Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Write On!


It's official....the Writer's Guild of America has reached an agreement which ended a tumultuous 100 day walkout against Hollywood's producers. Woo hoo! Saynara re-runs and reality shows. And...thank goodness the Academy Awards will go on!

The Writers Guild effectively reached an agreement on how writers should be compensated when TV shows and movies are streamed over the Web. I won't bore you with the details of the winners and losers of the agreement, but I think we all can breath a sigh of relief that a resolution was indeed reached.

I do feel like my new found relationship with Netflix may suffer from this new development, but I'm thrilled to have my old friends back like....How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Grey's, Dirty Sexy Money, and more.

Write on writers!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I didn't know you were a "How I Met Your Mother" watcher...one of my favs...love it!