
I just got back to Austin after attending a great fund raising conference in Dallas. I won't bore you with the details of the seminar, but I did want to share with you one of the things I learned....
Non-profit workers have clearly not seen a magazine in the last decade and have no idea how to dress. Now, I'm no fashionista, but these people are in a league of their own.
Panty hose?!?! Really, panty hose? I contend that only drill teamers should have their legs anywhere near a pair log Leggs Suntan panty hose, but clearly this group disagrees.
Oh, and the orthopedic black loafers?!?! Are those a requirement of the job? Who knows maybe they were secretly judging my leopard Tori Burch's.
The purses....can I even call them purses? Those horrible thin strapped down to the waist bags that look like a knock off Dooney and Burke. Wow....the snob in me was festering all day.
Last but not least, I couldn't get past the hair color!!! I mean these people could give Tedder Vance a run for his money!
I will concede that these over-worked non-profit employees are indeed underpaid, but I declare that we should use this as an excuse for bad shoes, the unnecessary use of hosiery and hair color that is not a color found in nature!!!
Non-profit workers have clearly not seen a magazine in the last decade and have no idea how to dress. Now, I'm no fashionista, but these people are in a league of their own.
Panty hose?!?! Really, panty hose? I contend that only drill teamers should have their legs anywhere near a pair log Leggs Suntan panty hose, but clearly this group disagrees.
Oh, and the orthopedic black loafers?!?! Are those a requirement of the job? Who knows maybe they were secretly judging my leopard Tori Burch's.
The purses....can I even call them purses? Those horrible thin strapped down to the waist bags that look like a knock off Dooney and Burke. Wow....the snob in me was festering all day.
Last but not least, I couldn't get past the hair color!!! I mean these people could give Tedder Vance a run for his money!
I will concede that these over-worked non-profit employees are indeed underpaid, but I declare that we should use this as an excuse for bad shoes, the unnecessary use of hosiery and hair color that is not a color found in nature!!!
1 comment:
Just say NO to all hosiery and especially the tan variety! I think some people believe that panty hose can actually have a slimming effect but not so much! It's pretty bad anyway you look at it!
Post a Comment