....to Tacodeli that is. Every morning I wake and crave these the scrumptious little tacos made by my friends over at Tacodeli. It is sad to say that, yes, they are on speed dial for easy accessibility. Each week I make a resolution to get my fix but twice a week and each week I fail...miserably. I guess its a good sign to admit it when you have a problem.
So, about 8:45 each morning as I drive south towards work, I place my call. If Catherine, Adolf (unfortunate name for a great guy), or Russell answers the phone, they say "your usual?" and I somewhat embarrassingly say yes. After the ten minute drive to Tacodeli for my to go back of yumminess. My order is a bit odd, but suits me just fine....two blancos (egg whites only) with black beans and tomatoes on corn tortillas with a side of their roja and dona (spicy) salsas for kick. YUMMORAMA!!!
Tacodeli also has delicious tacos for lunch, but its too embarrassing...even for me....to show up twice a day. If you have been before, you know what I mean. If you, haven't you are missing out. So, stop by soon and I'll see you tomorrow morning at Tacodeli.
So, about 8:45 each morning as I drive south towards work, I place my call. If Catherine, Adolf (unfortunate name for a great guy), or Russell answers the phone, they say "your usual?" and I somewhat embarrassingly say yes. After the ten minute drive to Tacodeli for my to go back of yumminess. My order is a bit odd, but suits me just fine....two blancos (egg whites only) with black beans and tomatoes on corn tortillas with a side of their roja and dona (spicy) salsas for kick. YUMMORAMA!!!
Tacodeli also has delicious tacos for lunch, but its too embarrassing...even for me....to show up twice a day. If you have been before, you know what I mean. If you, haven't you are missing out. So, stop by soon and I'll see you tomorrow morning at Tacodeli.
1 comment:
Its the best!
Post a Comment