Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm wired

Last night I welcomed myself to the land of being wired....at home that is. I have somehow managed to put off having home internet until last night. I think having a BlackBerry had something to do with putting it off, but I broke down and had it installed at home last night.

This could be a good thing, or this could be a bad thing. I am sure I will love being connected at all times, but I worry about my obsessive compulsive self. I did spend way too many hours working last night before I finally cut things off around midnight. I am going to have to set some serious boundaries for myself....and you all know how well I do with boundaries....ha. Next week, my technical advisor, Ryan, is going to install my router so I'll be even more "on the grid" and will have wireless internet at home.

An intervention just might be necessary....I'll keep you posted.

No comments: