Just because Stayton has such an eagerness to see and be a part of my blog and since we've had several recent late night bonding sessions together...I thought I'd post a quick ode to the Wrights. And what better way to share these hilarious pictures of them from our late night karaoke fest on Friday. I have to say I really love the giant purple paw that the Wrights donned all evening. I especially love Stayton's not so successful attempt at opening and drinking a beer with his ginormous paw...see pic in slideshow of Stayto pouring his entire beer on the floor. I have to thank Wendy for snapping most of these shots that have absolutely made my day!Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Ode to Stayto
Just because Stayton has such an eagerness to see and be a part of my blog and since we've had several recent late night bonding sessions together...I thought I'd post a quick ode to the Wrights. And what better way to share these hilarious pictures of them from our late night karaoke fest on Friday. I have to say I really love the giant purple paw that the Wrights donned all evening. I especially love Stayton's not so successful attempt at opening and drinking a beer with his ginormous paw...see pic in slideshow of Stayto pouring his entire beer on the floor. I have to thank Wendy for snapping most of these shots that have absolutely made my day!
Labels:
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love me some Drunk Monique and Drunk Stayton!!!
Post a Comment