Monday, September 24, 2007

Montana In Review

I realize this post will not be of interest to those who were not with us in Montana, but it as become a recent trend of mine to keep a running list of quotes and funny moments throughout my trips. For the record I was forced to write down some of my own quotes and the first half of the list was when the whole group was in town and the latter part of the list was just Alicia, Ash, and I....and we may have gotten a tad bit carried away. So, this entry is for my fellow Montana travelers...the rest of you will just have to scratch your head and wonder.

Did Trey put my salami up? Ben
There's plenty of tread on her tires....she's like a Michelin. Trey
I was playing with her maracas. Leigh
Can we just call him Paul Bunion please?! Ben
I think I did the dolphin last night. Alicia
Are we talking about her tread again? Leigh
An accident? What did you fall on a ____? Trey
Roll over and pee. Leigh
I have to tell you out of all the guys at the Roadhouse you picked the right one. Sassy
Do you need to go to Ekerd's? Trey
It’s a euphemism. Leigh
I'm gonna chew this bitch apart. Alicia
I can't remember the last time I drank on a Monday morning. Leigh
Ok kids I need to put it in now. Rod
I'm bitter that Gucci doesn't make polarized glasses. Leigh
....like the antidote was in it. Trey
Did you just pour your beer out (Alicia)...NO, just my water. (Leigh)
I like the direct boat on boat contact. Alicia
I don't hate myself now bitches! Ash
I think we should have a blessing....does that offend you? Ash
I just don't remember putting my lips on it. Trey
I am not doing two....ok one! Leigh
Do fish bite in the rain or should I just stop and drink. Alicia
How was last night... ya’ll bring home some more strays. MC
I'm sore right here....from being pounded back and forth. Leigh
Target is trouble for me. Alicia
I'll play your silly little game. Trey
He was too busy screwing. Alicia
I'm not very witty. Ash
You can take drugs for diseases. MC
I've never felt this way about anyone. Alicia
I go either way. Ben
I've got shit...like diarhia. Leigh
Well...I aint winnin'. Ash
I'm dwindly dwindlepants. Leigh
It doesn't feel good....it’s very drafty. Leigh
We did...it was just 2 hours too late. Alicia
So you just stretched back out? Alicia
I never got full insertion. Alicia
I've done it for hours without opening it up! Leigh
Where am I going to dump the kid? Alicia
Let's hope I don't have to bring one next year. Alicia
Get that tongue action going. Rod
You can always get it up for this. Leigh
You just have to finger it. Leigh
I'm gonna tear the shit out of a nap. Leigh
Is it bad that our trash clinks so much? Ash
When did you turn into an old Jewish man? Ash
I don't know when I'd do it....I'm always hungover. Leigh
You have to put spit on it and pull it out. Ash
You're gonna have a rash tomorrow. Ash
My problems are internal. Ash
There's a "Kiss The Girls" cabin coming up. Ash
What else would they talk about...sports??? Alicia
Ohhhh noooo. McCready
This could be good...or this could be bad....but I think good. McCready
He's at home freshly f'ed. Kristy
What did y'all talk about (Leigh)...me of course (Alicia).
Don't forget to pod up. Leigh
I can't believe you wouldn't let me put my foot in your armpit. You clearly don't know anything about survival. Alicia
That has legs. Leigh
I'm about to say something controversial....I don't think I'm going to drink tonight. Ash
...Yeah, I think our bender may have come to an end....I mean...we did drink today....Leigh
I'm not crazy....captain of fun maybe. Leigh
We took last night off....now we are light weights!
Ash I've got all the booze we can handle. Hale
And you know how I like a half. Leigh

See all my pics from Montana here.

No comments: