Friday, December 21, 2007

Annual Christmas Party

Last night, Ashley and I hosted our 2nd Annual Christmas party. Ash used to throw an annual Christmas party in Fort Worth and after we both moved to Austin we decided to bring the party to our new hometown.


Ash prepared loads of yummy fare for the party...
Elk Sausage Balls
Polenta bits
Risotto balls
Italian herb chicken bites
Chicken picatta stuffed mushrooms

She really outdid herself this time....everything was especially delicious.


While Ash was in charge of the food, I was in charge of drinks. What can I say, we all fall into our natural roles. The party's signature drink is Oprah's Pomegranate martini. They were delicious and oh so festive.


One of my favorite parts of the evening was when we gathered around the piano and Frank treated us to some Christmas carols....a la All My Children.

Click here to see all the pics from our Annual Christmas Party.

Thank you to everyone who joined us this year and thanks for bringing socks as a donatino to Mobile Loaves & Fishes. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: