
....is with a slinky. Yes, the silver metal toy that I'm sure I played with in my youth.
Recently I attended a luncheon at a company where I do business and one of the favors was a personalized slinky. I have to admit that I was quick to judge this little gift. I mean, I'm in the business of feeding the homeless and hungry....people who literally have to choose between food, meds, etc. I thought it was a little frivols and unnecessary...another one of those stupid promotional marketing things that everyone typically send straight to the trash.
BUT, I was wrong!!! Way wrong. I just happen to set it on my desk and I have to tell you I haven't stopped playing with the little sucker. If you know me at all, you know I have a hand thing....bite the nails, tap the desk, click the pen, twiddle the hair....well you can now add play with the slinky to that list because its a great little gadget to play with while on the phone, visiting with people, etc. I highly recommend it for a desk near you.
Recently I attended a luncheon at a company where I do business and one of the favors was a personalized slinky. I have to admit that I was quick to judge this little gift. I mean, I'm in the business of feeding the homeless and hungry....people who literally have to choose between food, meds, etc. I thought it was a little frivols and unnecessary...another one of those stupid promotional marketing things that everyone typically send straight to the trash.
BUT, I was wrong!!! Way wrong. I just happen to set it on my desk and I have to tell you I haven't stopped playing with the little sucker. If you know me at all, you know I have a hand thing....bite the nails, tap the desk, click the pen, twiddle the hair....well you can now add play with the slinky to that list because its a great little gadget to play with while on the phone, visiting with people, etc. I highly recommend it for a desk near you.
No comments:
Post a Comment