Monday, December 3, 2007

It's begining to look alot like Christmas

Last night, I pulled out all my Christmas decor and decked the halls. I put on my new fav Christmas album....Josh Groban's Noel...and got into the Christmas spirit. If only it were actually Christmasy weather, but I digress.

I love pulling out all my decorations. I collect Santa Clauses and I admit I may have gone a bit overboard in my collection of them (are you shocked). I love each and every one of them as many of them bring back memories. When I was home for Thanksgiving my mom gave me a few new ones that I just love and have been great additions to my collection. I also put up my tree (artificial...I'm allergic to real) and decorated it....all with santas of course.

I do admit that it seems a little silly to go all out with the Christmas decorations when I live by myself and I'm not sure anyone will actually ever see them, but there is just something about a house all done up with the Christmas spirit that lifts my spirits.

Here are a few pics of my decor...


No comments: