Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sushi and Champagne


This month's it was my turn to host Sushi & Champagne. Ashley, Wendy, Sara, Marcie, Tami, Elizabeth, Christy, Renee, Courtney and I were in attendance this month. As always, it was another great S&C that provided much morning-after memories (although somewhat hazing memories). The sushi place insisted on fancying up our sushi display and presentation by providing us with a ginormous sushi boat (which by the way...I'm sure they are wigging our b/c I haven't returned it just yet). Tedder Vance put in a late evening appearance after winning his wiffleball game. There were a couple of casualties and war wounds this month...a broken chair, a broken champagne flute, one knot on the head, a couple of burns, etc, etc....but all in all it was yet another great S&C! Check out more pics from S&C.

Overheard at this month's S&C:

"She's like bat-shit insane." - Marcie
"Get to know me cookie." - Leigh
"Leigh fadda so funny." - Nail Lady
"You just got elected shitter." - Leigh
"Can you see my beans?" - Wendy
"Now you're autistic." - Christy
"I'm a killing machine!" - Ash
"I think my beans are slipping." - Wendy
"I have a twig and berries." - Christy
"I'm pregnant and having my period." - Elizabeth
"Stand by." - Wendy
"The girl has lost her charm." - Leigh
"You have no idea how hetero I am." - Ted
"He drives something else." - Leigh
"Is that your Doug Alpaca jacket?" - Elizabeth

See you next month girls...oh and Ted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Five girls and how many bottles later? Holy shit! I smell rehab in the future......