Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Wanna Talk About Me

Sometimes I just don't have anything to say. So, when in doubt...talk about me. After all it is my favorite pastime. This is one of those email quiz thingees. I got it a while back and never actually completed it, so what better time than the present. I present to you...all about me:

1. Name: Leigh
2. Birthday: Nov. 2
3. Birthplace: Dallas, TX
4. Eye Color: Blue
5. Hair Color: Blonde
6. Height: 5'6
7. Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weakness: food
9. Most missed memory: Camp Longhorn
10. Thoughts first waking up: already?!?!?
11. Last time you cried: not much of a crier
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: “I Wanna Talk About Me” Toby Keith
13. What is the perfect day for you: I've got 2.... (1) lounging on the beach with a frosty beverage drink that is being replenished by a "little man" (2) on the back porch of the Amini house in Bigfork, Montana just "generally kickin' it"
14. Ever been asked for an autograph: Yep…back in the days when I was working for Young Country radio station
15. How do you vent anger: I bitch…mostly to my mother
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone: Ashley...or my mom
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder: not that I recall
18. Do you chew on your straws: nope
19. Do you sing in the shower: always…but sometimes only in my head
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to: not sure, but prob Ash
21. The last place you went to in a plane: Montana
22. Do you cry at weddings: sometimes
23. Are you afraid of the dark: nope
24. What are you addicted to: Fresca, Aquaphor, my iPod
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter: crunchy, although I'm not a big PB eater
26. Who do you fight with the most: I don’t really fight with people
27. Who can you tell anything to: just about anyone....I don' have much of a filter
28. Who can't you get enough of: My fam
29. Who makes you laugh the most: Rusty, Lizzie, or Alicia
30. What is the worst feeling ever: hangovers
31. How many pillows do you sleep with: two
32. How many rings before you answer your phone: as soon as I can get to it…unless of course I’m screening
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button: as many as I can
34. How do you sleep: on my back, arms above my head (makes it easy to twiddle my hair)
35. Last time you laughed: I'm quite the laugher...not sure about this one. I can say the last time I laughed so hard I peed in my pants, but since that's not the question I'll leave that one alone.
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said EWWWW: umm, yeah
37. What is your favorite color: don't really have one fave, but I like greens, black, pink, white, and brown
38. What is your favorite state: Texas

No comments: