
Here I go again with my Facebook fanaticism. I'm sure all you Facebookers out there will agree that there is much fun to be had with Flair. All you have to do is add that little Flair Application and in an instant time is sucked out of your day.
We all have that cult classic Office Space to thank for our obsession with flair. Here's a great scene where flair goes awry...
Office Space put flair on the map, but it was Facebook who took it to a new level. There is so much you can do with flair....use an existing one, make your own, steal a friends, etc. Seems like everyone is getting sucked into the fun. I have even seen my pal Mal succumb to the power of flair...so much so that I've decided to give Mal the flair award. She wins the award for sending the most appropriate flair. Here are four of my faves from Mal...she knows me so well...

2Pac - b/c I love me some 2Pac (and yes, I think he's still alive)
Blisters - b/c I am the blister queen and she can attest to my situation
after trekking through the streets of NYC and Europe with me
Tab - b/c a few years ago I decided I was going to "bring back Tab"...
little did I know I didn't actually like it
little did I know I didn't actually like it
Evian - this one goes without saying
So, here's to flair. May you all have as much fun with flair as I do. And, I have to say I'm particularly proud of this one I made for one of my friends. Guess who?!?!?!
4 comments:
Great post Leigh. It made me want to join Facebook :)
K Stewart
I've lost my flair with the new facebook. Where did it go?
Easy = My brother's twin?
I love Ted's easy button, but flair is stupid.
Post a Comment