
No, I can't make it up. In case you can't believe your eyes...yes it does ask you to sign a petition to stop cruelty to prairie dogs. After googling it, I found many more madness....The Prairie Dog Coalition whose mission is...and I quote..."dedicated to the protection of imperiled prairie dogs and restoration of their ecosystems", Save The Prairie Dog Inc, End Groundhog Day whose goal is have Groundhog Day "rightfully" changed to Prairie Dog Day, to "give our rodent residents the recognition they deserve." Since I am a gun-toting, meat eating kind of girl I'm thinking I may not be their target audience...but are you FREAKING kidding me. These people have too much free time on their hands. I mean...how do you even think this stuff up.
I think I may have just turned into Denis Leary - - -my favorite ranter - - - but I couldn't help myself.
Ok, save your stinkin Prairie Dogs people...I think I'll stick to the protection of imperiled people.
No comments:
Post a Comment