The phenomenon is back. Tonight is the series premier of the new 90210. Now I've got mixed emotions about this, but I'm willing to try just about anything (well any TV show) once. It does seem like a lifetime ago that I would watch those original West Beverly Highers go through the trials and tribulations similar to teens everywhere. Oh how I remember the nail biting episodes wonder whether or not Donna Martin will in fact graduate and the one where we wondered who Dylan would choose....Kelly or Brenda. I can even admit that I shed a tear or two on the night the gang from West Beverly High graduated and vowed to be friends forever. I even remember that after just about each and every episode Jenn and I would quickly call each other for a dramatic recap. Can you say DRAMA!!!!
Here's a scene from the memorial "Donna Martin Graduates" episode...one of my faves...
So in an effort to totally relive my glory days my DVR is set and ready to record the new series and new generation of 90210. The theme song may be the same, but the names and faces have changed. I'll miss Mr. and Mrs. Walsh, Nat, and the whole original gang...but I'm excited to meet all the new faces as well.
The new 90210ers
Happy watching to all you die hards out there. I'm sure we'll have much to talk about tomorrow. And for those of you who have been hiding under a rock and have no idea what I'm talking about...here's a promo of the new series....

5 comments:
watching it on TV right now, so far so good!
90210 update...
I watched the first half, went to work, came home to watch second half and I love it.
However, I have a few questions... since when can highschoolers go to clubs? were the teachers and parents this hot in the 90's? should teenagers be watching this awsome filth? and last but not least, where is Dylan?
They had me at "hello." Well, actually when they showed "Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez" reporting the news. And the Peach Pit sure has come a long way. All we need is a Luke Perry cameo to make my world complete...
I loved the Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez shout out. Hilarious! And the Donna Martin Graduates bit gave me goose bumps. Ha! I love getting back to my favorite zip code. :)
Yes, where is Dylan? So, it must be Brandon's baby? Brenda looked OLD! We are watching. How could we not?
Post a Comment