Sorry about the onslaught of You Tube posts of late, but its a haven for funny stuff, great memories, and mindless escapes. But today my aunt Jan introduced me to a powerful video on You Tube.
It's actually from Dove..as in the soap. I'm sure you are all aware of their unprecedented Campaign For Real Beauty launched in 2004 that showed real women, real beauty, real life. It was launched to "serve as a starting point for societal change and act as a catalyst for widening the definition and discussion of beauty." The Campaign also has focused on "raising the self-esteem of girls and young women through the Dove Self-Esteem Fund." I think what they are doing is incredibly important, so I wanted to share the video that my aunt Jan shared with me today. The video is called "Onslaught."
1 comment:
i know why aunt jan did not email that to me, she would have had to have listened to a thirty inute rant, that is depressing.
Post a Comment